Caramel Chocolate Ganache Cake Recipe
This decadent Caramel Chocolate Ganache Cake will not only satisfy your taste buds with its mixture of sweet and salty flavors, but also fill your home with an enticing aroma. The layer of melted chocolate ganache, which is contrasted with the sweet buttercream frosting and caramel sauce, works to create a beautiful mosaic of flavors that awaken the senses. Paired with a full-bodied cabernet sauvignon, this delectable dessert is sure to be the star of your next gathering!
Caramel Chocolate Ganache Cake Recipe! $45
– 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– ¾ cups cocoa
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ¾ cup butter, softened
– 2 cups white sugar
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup milk
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
– 1 cup heavy cream
– 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 cups buttercream frosting
– ¾ cup caramel sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the milk and vanilla.
5. Beat in the flour mixture until just blended.
6. Divide the batter between the prepared pans.
7. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool before frosting.
9. To make the Ganache, place the chocolate chips and cream in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 20-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until melted and smooth.
10. Add corn syrup and butter, stirring until blended.
11. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before spreading over one of the cake layers.
12. Place the other cake layer on top and frost the entire cake with the Butter Cream Icing.
13. Drizzle with Caramel Sauce.
wine: a full-bodied cabernet sauvignon
Origin of Caramel Chocolate Ganache Cake Recipe
Caramel chocolate ganache cake is a type of cake that has become popular in many parts of the world. The recipe for this cake dates back to the late 1800s and was created in France. This classic French dessert is known for its unique combination of chocolate, caramel, and cream. The recipe includes the use of the classic ingredients of French patisserie, such as chocolate ganache, heavy cream, and caramelized sugar. The finished product features a moist and tender cake topped with a rich caramel chocolate ganache.
Popularity of Caramel Chocolate Ganache Cake
Due to its unique combination of flavors, caramel chocolate ganache cake has become a popular dessert to serve at special occasions. This type of cake is often served as a showstopper at weddings and other formal dinners. It is also a favorite among dessert-lovers who prefer something a bit more decadent for their celebrations. The combination of flavors and textures makes it an irresistible dessert!
One interesting fact about caramel chocolate ganache cake is that it is usually served cold. This means that it can be made a day or two in advance, stored in the refrigerator, and served cold. This makes it a perfect dessert to serve at a dinner gathering. Another interesting fact is that a variety of toppings and decorations can be added to the cake to create a unique style. This includes items such as fresh fruits, nuts, chocolates, and colorful sprinkles!