Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich
This Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich is one that will tantalize your taste buds! It is the combination of a sweet honey marinade, the flavors of spices, herbs, and bbq sauce that come together to create a rich and savory taste. The chicken is perfectly crisp and tender, and the bbq sauce ensures that the sandwich is loaded with flavor. Enjoy a cold pale ale with this delicious sandwich and you’ve got the perfect meal.
Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich!
– 4 boneless chicken breast
– 4 hamburger buns
– 2 cups of sweet honey
– 2 teaspoon oregano
– 2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 2 teaspoon onion powder
– 2 teaspoon of paprika
– 2 teaspoon black pepper
– ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
– 2 tablespoons of dry herbs
– 1 cup of flour
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 small onion
– 2 large garlic cloves
– 1 14 oz bottle of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
1.Begin by marinating chicken breasts in the sweet honey and seasonings. Cover it with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. In a small bowl combine flour, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Mix it together to create a seasoned flour.
3. In another bowl whisk the eggs and milk until it creates a creamy mixture.
4. Take the chicken out of the refrigerator and begin to coat it in the seasoned flour.
5. Dip the chicken into the egg and milk mixture and roll it in breadcrumbs.
6.Heat up the butter in a large skillet on medium temperature and add the chicken. Fry them for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
7. Place the chicken onto buns and top with Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce.
8. Finely mince the garlic and onion and add to the BBQ Sauce.
9. Place the sandwich on a baking sheet and place into the oven for about 8 minutes or until the burgers are hot and ready to serve.
This sandwich goes best with a pale ale as the drink of choice. A pale ale helps balance out the smoky and sweet flavors of the sandwich while also complimenting the crispiness of the fried chicken.
Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich
Delicious Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich
This Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich is one that will tantalize your taste buds! It is the combination of a sweet honey marinade, the flavors of spices, herbs, and bbq sauce that come together to create a rich and savory taste. The chicken is perfectly crisp and tender, and the bbq sauce ensures that the sandwich is loaded with flavor. Enjoy a cold pale ale with this delicious sandwich and you’ve got the perfect meal. This recipe is popular all over the United States and other parts of the world.
Making the Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich Gluten Free
Making a Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich gluten free doesn’t have to be difficult. To start, make sure that you are using gluten free bread, wraps or buns as the base. You can use gluten free bread crumbs or gluten free flour instead of regular bread crumbs or regular flour for the marinade. Instead of using traditional bbq sauce, look for gluten free versions of the sauce. While grilling or frying the chicken, ensure that the same gluten free oil or fat is used.
Making the Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich Vegan
It is possible to make the Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich vegan. Instead of using chicken, use a vegan chicken replacement such as seitan. If using seitan, make sure to marinade it with the same ingredients as used to marinade the chicken. Use vegan mayonnaise or vegan aioli as a topping in place of the traditional mayonnaise. Swap out the bread, wraps or buns for a vegan option. Similarly, look for vegan versions of the bbq sauce and mayonnaise.
wikiPedia Web links
This Hot Honey Fried Chicken Sandwich is an interesting and tasty meal that can be enjoyed by many around the world. To learn more about this recipe, you can read up on the following Wikipedia pages:
Gluten free diet