This Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Heaven is the ultimate treat. Rich, creamy, and filled with delicious Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, this dreamy cheesecake will satisfy any sweet tooth. Get your taste buds ready for a flavor explosion!
Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Heaven!
– 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
– 2 packages full-fat cream cheese, softened
– ½ cup granulated sugar
– 2 eggs
– 3 tablespoons sour cream
– 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
– ¼ teaspoon salt
– ½ cup creamy peanut butter
– 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
– Whipped cream and additional reese’s peanut butter cups, for topping
1. Preheat oven to 325F and set aside 9-inch spring form pan.
2. Place Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups into bottom of pan, spread evenly.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese and sugar until smooth
. 4. Next, add eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract and salt to mixture. Beat until everything is fully combined.
5. Pour ½ of the batter over the peanut butter cups, spreading evenly.
6. In a separate bowl, mix together ½ cup creamy peanut butter until smooth.
7. Add the peanut butter mixture to the remaining cream cheese mixture and stir until everything is well combined.
8. Pour the remaining batter over the peanut butter cups in the pan.
9. Bake for 45 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven, let cool and then transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 4-5 hours.
11. Once fully chilled, serve with whipped cream and extra Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
Pair with a glass of Belgian Tripel Ale!
Mouthwatering Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake HeavenThis Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Heaven is the ultimate treat. Rich, creamy, and filled with delicious Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, this dreamy cheesecake will satisfy any sweet tooth. Get your taste buds ready for a flavor explosion! People can’t help but gravitate to this heavenly creation, wanting to sample its deliciousness.
Why People Love This Peanut Butter Cup CheesecakeThis delectable dessert has everything that customers yearn for in a cheesecake. It offers slightly sweet, creamy layers that are rich and scrumptious, served with a delicious chocolate and peanut butter topping. The Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups give the dish a distinct yummy flavor, while they blend flawlessly with the cheesecake. It is truly a heavenly indulgence!
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake HeavenThose who are gluten sensitive, can easily alter the recipe to make it gluten free. For example, you can use a gluten free graham cracker crust, gluten free crackers and cookies, and gluten free flour for a custard-like texture and flavor. In addition, a nut-based crust consisting of almonds, hazelnuts, or other types of nuts is also an excellent substitution and adds a delicious crunch to the mix.
Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake HeavenIt is easy to make peanut cup cheesecake heaven vegan friendly with a few simple substitutions. For the cheesecake, vegan cream cheese can easily be utilized; while, to achieve the custard-like texture and flavor, vegan sour cream and vegan condensed milk are excellent substitutions. For the crust, vegan graham crackers is a great conscious choice, while also providing a nice crunch to the mix. Lastly, to further incorporate the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups flavor, vegan peanut butter cups can be sprinkled on top.
ConclusionThe Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Heaven is an absolute showstopper! It’s decadent, creamy, and packed with a punch of flavor from the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. It is easy to make gluten free and vegan friendly with proper substitutions, allowing everyone to indulge in this sweet delight. This extraordinary dish is sure to tantalize taste buds and leave a lasting impression!
If you like this sandwich recipe, check out this Gooey and Nutty Baklava Recipe or this delicious Maple Bacon Cinnamon Roll Swirls. You can also check out the full Dessert Archive!
If you are left with some questions, there are so many other information archives out there!
I am a big fan of: Delicious and Food.com. Check them out too!