If you’re looking for a delicious and unique way to tantalize your taste buds, then you must try Jimbo’s Revenge Steak Sandwich Recipe! This mouthwatering sandwich is made with ribeye steak, grilled portabello mushrooms, chianti shallot demi glace, broiled artichoke hearts, crispy fried onions, and a fried egg all on top of a thick-cut ciabatta bun. Topped off with a creamy Asiago mayo, this sandwich is sure to hit the spot. Serve it with a cold Molson Canadian beer for the perfect meal. So why not indulge in this delicious sandwich today? You won’t be disappointed!
Jimbos Revenge Steak Sandwich Recipe!
– 8 oz. Ribeye Steak
– 1 thick-cut ciabatta bun
– 1 egg
– 2 tbsp. sweet baby rays barbeque sauce
– 1 portabello mushroom
– 1/2 cup beef broth
– 1/4 cup red wine (Chianti)
– 1/2 shallot, minced
– 1/4 cup mayonnaise
– 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
– 3-4 artichoke hearts
– 1/4 cup heavy cream
– 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
– 1/4 red onion, sliced thin and fried until crispy
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Olive oil
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. Brush the steak with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
3. Grill the steak for 3-4 minutes per side, or until desired doneness is reached. Brush with sweet baby rays sauce during last minute of cooking. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
4. While the steak is resting, grill the portabello mushroom until tender. Slice thinly and set aside.
5. In a small saucepan, sauté shallot in olive oil until softened. Add beef broth and red wine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer until it thickens into a demi glace. Set aside.
6. In another small saucepan, add the heavy cream and rosemary. Bring to a simmer and let reduce by half. Add the artichoke hearts and cook for 2-3 minutes until heated through. Set aside.
7. In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and shredded Asiago cheese until well combined.
8. Fry the sliced onions in a small amount of oil until crispy. Set aside.
9. Toast the ciabatta bun on the grill or in a toaster oven.
10. Assemble the sandwich as follows: Spread a generous amount of the Asiago mayo on the bottom half of the bun. Top with the sliced steak, followed by the grilled portabello mushrooms. Drizzle the chianti shallot demi glace over the mushrooms. Add the broiled artichoke hearts on top of the sauce. Top with crispy fried onions. Finally, fry an egg sunny side up and place on top of the onions. Close the sandwich with the top half of the bun.
11. Serve hot, with a cold Molson Canadian beer.
Enjoy your Jimbos Revenge Steak Sandwich!
Introducing Jimbos Revenge Steak Sandwich Recipe
Jimbos Revenge Steak Sandwich Recipe is a decadent, gourmet sandwich crafted with rib-eye steak, a portabello mushroom, chianti shallot demi glace and a fried egg, all nestled between a thick cut ciabatta bun. This dish is a perfect combination of flavors, textures and aromas that tantalize the palate and leave you wanting more. It is an impressive dish that is sure to take your next dinner party or gathering to the next level.
Why People Love Jimbos Revenge Steak Sandwich Recipe
The combination of flavors and ingredients in this dish is what makes it so irresistible. The rib-eye steak is grilled to perfection and tender, then topped with the portabello mushroom for an earthy, savory flavor. The chianti shallot demi glace ties it all together with a rich, velvety texture, while the fried egg adds a layer of creaminess and protein. The asiago mayo, crispy onions and artichoke hearts complete this flavor-packed sandwich, which is then served with a cold beer and enjoyed by all.
Ways To Make Jimbos Revenge Steak Sandwich Recipe Gluten Free
If you are looking to make Jimbos Revenge Steak Sandwich Recipe gluten free, the most important change is to substitute the ciabatta bun with a gluten free bun. Most grocery stores carry gluten free buns, so this should be easy to find. Additionally, you can opt to serve the sandwich open-faced on a slice of gluten free bread. Be sure to check the labels of all ingredients to ensure they are gluten free.
Ways To Make Jimbos Revenge Steak Sandwich Recipe Vegan
For those looking to make Jimbos Revenge Steak Sandwich Recipe vegan, the most important change is to substitute the rib-eye steak for a vegan alternative like Beyond Meat or Impossible Burger. The fried egg can be substituted with a vegan egg alternative like Just Egg, and you can use vegan mayonnaise instead of the asiago mayo. Additionally, you can use vegan shredded cheese instead of asiago to still enjoy the cheesy flavor. Be sure to check all labels to ensure the ingredients are vegan friendly.
Jimbos Revenge Steak Sandwich Recipe is sure to be a hit at your next gathering or dinner party. With its delicious combination of flavors and texture, it is sure to leave your guests wanting more. With a few simple swaps, you can make this recipe gluten free and vegan friendly, and still enjoy all of the flavor. So grab your ingredients, fire up the grill, and get ready to enjoy this amazing sandwich.
If you like this sandwich recipe, check out this Killer Kaisers: Spaghetti & Sauce Sandwiches or this delicious Grilled Fish Sandwich with Beer-Battered Cod and Horseradish Tartar Sauce. You can also check out the full Sandwich Archive!