Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich
: Give your taste buds a kick with this spicy and savory bacon turkey club sandwich. The combination of Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, and hot sauce will give your sandwich a flavorful punch, perfect for a delicious lunch. Paired with a German-style heffenweizen, this sandwich will have you licking your fingers in no time!
Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich!:
– 3 pieces of white bread
– 4-5 slices of bacon
– 4-5 pieces of Turkey deli meat
– 1 teapsoon of Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
– 1 teaspoon of hot sauce
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 slices of tomato
– 2 tablespoons of shredded lettuce
1. Preheat a medium pan over medium heat and cook the bacon until it is crispy, flipping it over halfway.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, hot sauce, and mayonnaise.
3. Spread the mixture onto one side of each of the slices of white bread.
4. Butter each of the slices of white bread, one side only.
5. Place one of the slices of bread buttered side down into the pan and top with turkey deli meat, bacon, tomato slices, and shredded lettuce.
6. Place the second slice of white bread, buttered side up, onto the top of the sandwich.
7. Cook the sandwich for a few minutes until golden brown then carefully flip the sandwich and cook until golden brown on the second side.
Beer Pairing: With its robust flavors of salty bacon and spicy sauce, a German-style heffenweizen or wheat beer makes an ideal pairing for this sandwich.
History of Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich
A Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich is a classic sandwich filled with crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, and spicy mayo. It is a popular sandwich in the US, UK, Australia, Canada and many other countries. The sandwich dates back to the 1930s when it was first mentioned in the Cookery for Entertainers book by Leyton Richards. Originally, the sandwich was made with white bread, smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise, but as time passed, new ingredients have been added to the sandwich to make it a delectable delicacy.
The classic Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich consists of toasted white bread, crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato, cooked turkey, spicy mayonnaise, and a variety of seasonings. The Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich has become a fan favorite amongst sandwich lovers due to its unique flavors.
Popularity of Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich
The Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich has become increasingly popular over the years. It is available as an entrée in many restaurants and sandwich shops, and is also served on some airlines. You can also find the Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich as part of breakfast and lunch specials. It is also a popular menu item at summer barbecues and other outdoor gatherings.
Gluten Friendly Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich
It can be hard to find a gluten-free version of a Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich without having to make too many adjustments. Fortunately, there are a few recipes available for gluten-free Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwiches. The primary ingredients needed for a gluten-free version are gluten-free bread, bacon, cooked turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, and a gluten-free mayonnaise or dressing. To make it even healthier, turkey bacon can be used in place of regular bacon.
Interesting Facts about Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwiches
The Spicy Bacon Turkey Club Sandwich has been around for quite some time and is loved by many. An interesting fact about this sandwich is that it was created by a chef named Leyton Richards, who is credited with the recipe featured in the Cookery for Entertainers book in 1930. Another interesting fact is that the Spicy Bacon Turkey Club sandwich is the only sandwich to be served on both American Airlines and Air Canada flights.
If you are interested in learning more about the Spicy Bacon Turkey Club sandwich, you can find more information here: