Smokey Short Rib Savory Sandwiches
This Smokey Short Rib Savory Sandwich is the perfect mix of sweet, salty and savory. The short ribs are seasoned with smoked paprika, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce and cooked for 8 hours in the smoker to give thema delicate, succulent texture. Then slathered in a sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce with apple cider vinegar and honey these ribs become mouth-wateringly delicious. Paired with a Northern Logger Lager, diners can enjoy a delicious smoky, tangy and sweet sandwich with a light, refreshing and crisp beer. A truly sculpted experience!
Smokey Short Rib Savory Sandwiches!
– 2.5 kg beef short ribs
– 0.75 cups (180ml) of sweet Baby Rays Barbeque Sauce (divided per taste)
– ¼ cup (60ml) of apple cider vinegar
– 2 tablespoons (30ml) of Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tablespoons (30ml) smoked paprika
– 2 tablespoons (30ml) garlic powder
– 4 tablespoons (60ml) of honey
1. Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
2. Rub the short ribs with 1/4 cup of the barbeque sauce then place them onto a smoker rack.
3. Place ribs in smoker and cook for 8 hours, adding in hickory wood chips every 90 minutes.
4. Once the ribs have cooked and reached an internal temperature of 190°F, carefully remove and let rest for 20 minutes.
5. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining barbeque sauce, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder and honey.
6. Coat both sides of the ribs with the sauce.
7. Place the rib back onto the smoker.
8. Let cook an additional 20 minutes to allow the flavors to marinate into the ribs.
9. Using a fork and knife, shred the ribs and create sandwich.
Best Paired with Northern Logger: Northern Logger is a light, refreshing lager with subtle malty character and a crisp, clean finish. It’s the perfect beer choice to pair with the Smokey Short Rib Savory Sandwich as the malty character of the beer helps to counter the smoky taste of the short rib and the tartness of the BBQ Sauce.
Smokey Short Rib Savory Sandwiches
Smokey Short Rib Savory Sandwiches are a deliciously tangy and sweet meal, served in many restaurants and bars around the world. The best of both sweet and savory elements, this sandwich combines a mix of smoked paprika, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, and honey, cooked to succulent perfection over 8 hours in a smoker. This all-in-one sandwich provides an unforgettable, smoky, and savory experience that can be paired with a light, crisp beer for a truly sublime experience.
Smokey Short Rib Savory Sandwiches have surged in popularity in recent years due to its irresistible combination of flavors. These savory treats are enjoyed by many all around the world, both as a main course or on the side. From gastropubs to fancy restaurants, Smokey Short Rib Servory Sandwiches are a hugely popular dish that is sure to satisfy anyone’s appetite.
For those looking to adjust the recipe to make it gluten-free, there are many ways to substitute the ingredients to lose the gluten without losing the flavor. Substitutions such as gluten-free Worcestershire sauce, tamari sauce, gluten-free BBQ sauce and gluten-free beer can easily be used to replace the regular ingredients to make the Smokey Short Rib savory Sandwich gluten-free.
For vegans, this savory sandwich can easily be adjusted to suit their dietary preferences. Non-meat alternatives like seitan, vegan beef jerky, or soy curls can substitute for the short rib, and vegan Worcestershire sauce, BBQ sauce, and beer can be swapped in for traditional elements. With a few small substitutions this savory sandwich can easily be made vegan.
Smokey Short Rib Savory Sandwiches are a truly sublime assembly of strong flavors that are sure to leave a lasting impression. With adjustments to the recipe, these sandwiches can easily be made vegan and gluten-free, appealing to those of all dietary restrictions. Try out the Smokey Short Rib Savory Sandwich today and experience a unique and beautiful amalgamation of flavors. Sandwich on Wikipedia,Short Rib on Wikipedia