This roasted chicken fettuccine alfredo is sure to become a family favorite. With juicy roasted chicken and a creamy sauce, this dish is packed full of flavor and perfect for dinner. Serve with a robust red wine for a delicious meal that is sure to please everyone in the family!
Delicious Roasted Chicken Fettucine Alfredo!:
• 4 boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts
• Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
• ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 4 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 2 cups freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
• 1 pound fresh fettuccine
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Rub each chicken breast with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and season liberally with salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken breasts onto a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Remove chicken from oven and let cool, then shred with a fork.
5. Bring several quarts of salted water to a boil in a large pot.
6. Heat the butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large, deep skillet over medium heat.
7. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute or until fragrant.
8. Increase the heat to medium-high and add the cream and bring to a boil.
9. Reduce the heat to low, add the Parmigiano-Reggiano and stir until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
10. Add the shredded chicken, parsley, basil and oregano. Stir to combine.
11. In the boiling salted water, cook the fettuccine for 2-3 minutes, or until al dente.
12. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce, tossing to coat with the sauce.
13. Serve the pasta with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or freshly chopped parsley.
Pair with: Try a robust red wine for the perfect pairing!
Delicious Roasted Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo: A Family-FavoriteThis roasted chicken fettuccine alfredo is sure to become a family favorite. The juicy roasted chicken and creamy sauce are packed full of flavor for a delicious dinner that everyone in the family can enjoy. Serve with a robust red wine for a complete meal.
Why People Love Roasted Chicken Fettuccine AlfredoPeople love roasted chicken fettuccine alfredo because it is a delicious and comforting meal. The combination of roasted chicken and a creamy sauce creates a perfect balance of savory and creamy flavors that can satisfy both simple and complex palates. Even better, the dish is not overly complicated so it can pair well with a variety of side dishes or vegetables.
Making Roasted Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Gluten-FreeMany people adjust the recipe of roasted chicken fettuccine alfredo to make it gluten-free by using gluten-free pasta. Additionally, the sauce can be made with gluten-free flour or cornstarch thickener, instead of regular all-purpose flour. People may also swap out the traditional parmesan cheese for a gluten-free alternative.
Making Roasted Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo VeganIf someone wants to make a vegan version of roasted chicken fettuccine alfredo, they can use vegan-friendly pasta and replace the butter with a vegan-friendly alternative like coconut oil or olive oil. Additionally, they can swap out the traditional dairy alfredo sauce with a vegan-friendly alternative, like a cashew cream sauce. Other vegan-friendly ingredients like mushrooms, tomato, or asparagus can also be swapped-in as vegan alternatives to the traditional chicken.
ConclusionRoasted chicken fettuccine alfredo is a comforting, family-favorite dish. The combination of juicy roasted chicken and a creamy sauce makes a perfect balance of savory and creamy flavors that everyone can enjoy. Additionally, it’s easy to make the recipe gluten-free or vegan-friendly, allowing everyone to enjoy the deliciousness of this dish.
If you like this sandwich recipe, check out this Spaghetti Cacio e Pepe al Forno or this delicious Spaghetti alla Carbonara with Guanciale, Egg and Pecorino Romano. You can also check out the full Sandwich Archive!
If you are left with some questions, there are so many other information archives out there!
I am a big fan of: BBC Good Food and Taste of Home. Check them out too!