This delicious Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie recipe will leave your mouth watering! It begins with a buttery, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate base, with two different kinds of chocolate for a rich flavor. With the addition of flour, baking powder, eggs, sugar and vanilla, this brownie batter comes together for an unbeatably decadent dessert. Bake for 25-30 minutes to achieve the perfect fudgy consistency, and serve with an ice-cold glass of merlot. Enjoy!
Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies!
– 3/4 cup All-purpose Flour
– 1/2 teaspoon Salt
– 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
– 4 ounces bittersweet Chocolate
– 4 ounces semi-sweet Chocolate
– 1 cup Unsalted Butter
– 4 Eggs
– 2 cups Dark Brown Sugar
– 1 teaspoon Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a parchment-lined 9×13 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt and baking powder, and set aside.
3. In a double boiler, melt both kinds of chocolate and butter until all is fully melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. In a stand mixer or bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla on medium-high speed for 3 minutes.
5. With the mixer running on low, slowly add melted chocolate and mix until combined.
6. With the mixer still on low, gradually add the dry ingredients until incorporated.
7. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and use an offset spatula to even out the top.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through baking, or until a toothpick inserted comes out mostly clean.
9. Let cool completely before cutting into pieces and serving.
Pair with a merlot wine.
Delicious Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies
This Double Chocolate Fudge Brownie recipe is sure to leave your mouth watering! It starts off with a soft buttery chocolate base, and the addition of two different kinds of chocolate give it a rich flavor. By combining flour, baking powder, eggs, sugar, and vanilla into your brownie batter, you can create an unbeatably decadent dessert! Bake for 25-30 minutes to get a perfect fudgy consistency. Serve up your brownies with an ice-cold glass of Merlot and enjoy!
Why People Love Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies have become extremely popular among both home-bakers and professional chefs alike. Not only do the two kinds of chocolate create an unparalleled flavor, but the soft fudgy texture cannot be beaten. Adding a glass of Merlot gives these brownies an unbeatable combination that puts a twist on the favorite dessert. So why not give them a try for yourself?
Making Double Chocolates Fudge Brownies Gluten-Free
Making Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies gluten-free is simple, and requires minimal effort on the baker’s part. All you need to do is switch out the regular flour for a gluten-free alternative. This can be done by simply selecting gluten-free all-purpose flour, or you can make your own blend. Either way, it’s easy to make these brownies gluten-free and still keep the same flavor and texture that you love.
Making Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies Vegan
Making Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies vegan is also just as easy. All you need to do is swap out the eggs and butter for vegan-friendly replacements. For the eggs, you can use milled flaxseeds or chia seeds as a binding agent, or you can opt for the now-famous black bean brownie recipe. For butter, some vegan butter will work just fine and still provide that classic buttery taste.
Whichever vegan ingredients you decide to substitute, you can be sure that the flavor and texture of your Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies will be as rich and delicious as always.
If you like this sandwich recipe, check out this Spiced Roasted Pineapple with Honey and Pistachios or this delicious Fire-Roasted Peach Tart with Candied Pecans and Bourbon Honey Mascarpone Cream. You can also check out the full Dessert Archive!