The Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger with a Sunny Side Up Egg is a delicious meal that incorporates everything that you could possibly want in a burger. With a juicy hamburger patty and a perfectly cooked sunny side up egg, this burger is an indulgence that won’t break the bank. Topped with crispy bacon, fresh lettuce, spicy mayo, and Asiago cheese, you will be sure to savor every bite. Plus, pairing it with a dry red wine means that you get the full gourmet experience. Treat yourself to a delicious burger and try the Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger today!
Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger with a Sunny Side Up Egg!
– 1 slice of thick-cut bacon
– ½ teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil
– 1 large egg
– 1 hamburger patty
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 brioche bun
– 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
– 1 teaspoon of Sriracha chili sauce
– 2-3 lettuce leaves
– ¼ cup of diced onions
– 2 tablespoons of freshly grated asiago cheese
1. Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat and add the slice of bacon. Cook the bacon for 4-5 minutes or until the bacon is crispy. Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the olive oil to the skillet and lower the heat to medium. Crack the egg into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Cover the pan with a lid and remove from heat.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the hamburger patty for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Slice the brioche bun and lightly butter each side of the bun. Place the bun in the skillet that you used to cook the hamburger patty and cook the bun until lightly golden brown.
5. To make the spicy mayo, combine mayonnaise and Sriracha in a small bowl and stir until fully combined.
6. To assemble the burger, place the lettuce leaves on the bottom part of the bun. Place the hamburger patty on top of the lettuce leaves, then top with crispy bacon, diced onions, asiago cheese and the sunny-side-up egg. Spread the spicy mayo on the top part of the bun and close the burger.
7. Enjoy the Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger!
Pairing: The richness of the bacon, egg and asiago cheese in this burger would perfectly complement a dry red wine like a Cabernet Sauvignon.
Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger with a Sunny Side Up Egg: Delicious and Affordable
The Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger with a Sunny Side Up Egg is the ideal indulgent meal. For a reasonable price, you get the juicy patty, a sunny side up egg, bacon, lettuce, Asiago cheese, and spicy mayo for that extra kick. All the ingredients come together for an unforgettable burger experience. Whether you are looking for a fast dinner after work or a luxurious lunch with friends, this burger is sure to please.
Why People Love the Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger
There are countless reasons why people are drawn to this classic burger. Start with the juicy hamburger patty, bolstered by the runny egg yolk, crispy bacon, and the spicy mayo blend. Top this off with the Asiago cheese and fresh lettuce, and you have a gourmet experience. What’s more, pairing it with a dry red wine allows you to make the experience even more special.
Making the Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger Gluten Free
Fortunately, this delicious burger can easily be made gluten free. All you need to do is replace the traditional brioche bread with a gluten free option. From there, you can use the same ingredients for the burger and the same cooking method, and the only difference will be that those with gluten allergies can enjoy the same delicious burger.
Making the Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger Vegan
Eating vegan doesn’t mean sacrificing incredible taste. People who eat vegan can easily make the Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger to accommodate their dietary needs. Substitute the hamburger patty for a vegan option, such as a mushroom patty, and top with vegan-friendly mayo. Finally, switch the egg for your favorite vegan egg alternative and you’re good to go. By swapping out these animal-based ingredients, you can enjoy the same amazing burger in a totally different way.
The Ultimate Brioche Bacon Burger with a Sunny Side Up Egg is the classic indulgent burger. People love this burger for its unique flavor mixture, how easy it is to make, and the fact that it is reasonably priced. Additionally, it is a great option for those who have to make adjustments to ensure that their meals fit dietary restrictions. Whether you want it as is or make some tweaks, this burger is definitely something to try.
If you like this sandwich recipe, check out this Mushroom Sunrise Open Faced Sandwich or this delicious Grilled Buttermilk Fried Chicken Bacon and Honey Sandwich on Toasted Ciabatta. You can also check out the full Sandwich Archive!