: A juicy and flavorful combination of ground chuck and brisket patties, cheddar cheese, chives, crunchy bacon, crispy onions and a fried sunny side up egg, tucked between a toasted brioche bun and topped off with dill pickles and a delicious mix of pickle mayo and champagne mustard. Delicious, juicy and packed with flavor!
Title: Juicy Prime Burger with an Eggy Surprise!
– 1/2 pound each of ground chuck and brisket
– 2 slices of cheddar cheese
– 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
– 2 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
– 1/4 cup of crispy onions
– 2 tablespoons of finely chopped dill pickles
– 1 tablespoon of pickle mayo
– 1 tablespoon of champagne mustard
– 1 egg
– 1 brioche bun, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground chuck and brisket with a pinch of salt and pepper. Divide mixture into two equally sized patties and shape into round discs.
3. Place the patties on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove from heat and set aside on paper towels.
5. Heat a small amount of olive oil in the same skillet used for bacon. When oil is hot, crack egg into the pan. Let cook until whites are set, but still a little runny.
6. In a separate small bowl, mix together the pickle mayo and champagne mustard.
7. To assemble the burgers, start by putting one patty on the bottom of the toasted brioche bun. Top with one slice of cheese, chives, bacon, crispy onion and the fried egg. Spread the pickle mayo mixture over the top patty before adding the second slice of cheese and the dill pickles.
8. Close the burger and enjoy!
Pair with: An ice cold Hefeweizen beer
Juicy Prime Burger with an Eggy Surprise
This juicy, flavorful prime burger is a real show stopper. Featuring a combination of ground chuck and brisket patties, cheddar cheese, chives, crunchy bacon, crispy onions and a fried sunny side up egg, all nestled between a toasted brioche bun and topped off with dill pickles and a delicious mix of pickle mayo and champagne mustard – this prime burger packs a punch of flavor and provides a lovely crunch with every bite.
Why People Love It
There’s something quite special about this prim burger that people love. The combination of the juicy brisket patties and ground chuck lends to a flavor profile like no other, and the inclusion of the fried egg as a surprise in the middle means that with every bite, there’s something a bit different to experience.
Making it Gluten Free
Many people looking to make this dish gluten free opt to substitute the traditional brioche bun with a gluten free alternative such as a gluten free roll, but always check the label of your chosen ingredients to ensure they are gluten free.
Making it Vegan
Vegans looking to enjoy this prime burger will usually swap the chuck and brisket patty with a vegan patty such as Beyond Meat or the Impossible Burger. The egg can be swapped to a vegan option such as a tofu scramble, while a vegan cheddar alternative along with vegan mayo can also be used.
The juicy prime burger with an eggy surprise is a delicious and flavor-packed dish that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Vegans and those needing to make the dish gluten free can do so conveniently, with alternative ingredients that deliver on taste, texture and most importantly – flavor.
If you like this sandwich recipe, check out this Mushroom Sunrise Open Faced Sandwich or this delicious Smoked Turkey & Goats Cheese Sandwich with Crispy Onions and Sausage Gravy. You can also check out the full Sandwich Archive!