This Triple Layers of Fluffy Carrot Cake, is the perfect dessert for any occasion. The cake layers are warm, moist and full of sweet, earthy carrots and topped with a silky smooth and creamy cheesecake layer. Paired with a Spanish Tempranillo or American Malbec, this dessert will have you feeling like you’re enjoying the perfect slice of heaven!
Triple Layers of Fluffy Carrot Cake!
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– ½ cup walnuts, chopped
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup sugar
– ¼ cup vegetable oil
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 eggs
– 2 cups grated carrots
– 1 ¼ cups cream cheese, softened
– 3 tablespoons butter, softened
– 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
– ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch baking pan and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, walnuts, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
3. Beat together sugar, oil and vanilla in a large bowl and add eggs one at a time, mixing until incorporated.
4. Gradually add flour mixture and mix until blended.
5. Add grated carrots and mix until blended.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Let the cake cool completely.
8. In a medium bowl cream together cream cheese, butter and lemon juice.
9. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar until mixture is spreadable.
10. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of cooled cake.
Wine: A Spanish tempranillo or American malbec would pair perfectly with this Carrot Cake.
Tantalizing Triple Layers of Fluffy Carrot Cake
This Triple Layers of Fluffy Carrot Cake is truly a decadent dessert to serve at any special occasion. Enjoy layers of warm, moist cake, full of sweet, earthy carrots and topped with a creamy cheesecake layer. To finish off the perfect slice of heaven, pair with a Spanish Tempranillo or American Malbec to make for an irresistible treat for all.
Why People Love this Carrot Cake Delicacy
This Carrot Cake can easily become a family favourite recipe. With its delicious sweet and earthy flavours, it is sure to delight the senses. The added cheesecake layer is an elegant and luxurious addition, which provides a balanced sweet and creamy combination that tantalizes the tastes buds. As a hit with children and adults alike, this cake is sure to become a nostalgic recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Making Carrot Cake Suitable for Gluten Free Diets
This Carrot Cake can easily be adapted to fit a gluten free diet. By using a gluten free flour blend, it will not have any impact on the flavour of the cake. There are also many vegan-friendly egg replacements available to substitute for eggs, such as chia eggs, flax eggs, or applesauce. Furthermore, it is important to remember to look for gluten free labelled items, such as dairy-free cream cheese to use for the cheesecake layer.
Makes Carrot Cake Suitable for Vegan Diets
This Carrot Cake can easily be veganised. By replacing the eggs with an egg-replacer (e.g. chia eggs, flax eggs, applesauce, etc.), butter for vegetable oil, and dairy-free cream cheese for the cheesecake layer, this Carrot Cake can fit a vegan diet without any compromising on the flavour.
This Triple Layers of Fluffy Carrot Cake is a must-try recipe, whether you are looking to impress your family, have a special occasion, or just wanting to treat yourself with a delightful dessert. With its sweet, earthy flavours, luxurious texture and creamy cheesecake layer, it is sure to be a hit amongst all. With just a few easy swaps, it can also be adapted to fit gluten-free and vegan diets, so everyone can enjoy.