This grilled burger is packed with flavor! The mild flavor of the brioche pairs perfectly with the juicy beef patty, crispy bacon, and the runny egg yolk. Add in the garlicky aioli and you’ve got a delicious combination that will make your mouth water. Enjoy it with a cold wheat beer for the perfect summertime meal.
Grilled Bacon-Fried Egg Brioche Burger with Garlicky Aioli!
– 1 5-6 oz Beef patty
– 1 slice of Bacon
– 1 slice of Cheese
– 1 Fried Egg
– 2 slices of Brioche Bread
– For the Garlic Aioli:
-1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
-1 Teaspoon of Garlic
-1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice
-1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
1. Preheat a grill (or skillet if you don’t have one) over high heat.
2. Form a beef patty with the 5-6 oz of beef, season with salt and pepper if desired.
3. Place beef patty onto the preheated grill and cook, flipping once, until the desired doneness is achieved.
4. Place a slice of cheese on top of the patty and allow it to melt.
5. While the patty is cooking, place the bacon on the grill and cook until crispy. Once done, set aside.
6. Fry egg in a skillet over medium heat until desired doneness is reached.
7. To make the aioli, combine mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, and salt in a small bowl and mix until combined.
8. Toast brioche slices on the grill or in a skillet until lightly golden brown.
9. Assemble the burger by placing the bottom brioche slice on a plate, adding the beef patty with melted cheese and the fried egg, bacon slices, and top with the garlic aioli. Place the top bun slice on the sandwich and enjoy.
Pairing: Enjoy this delectable burger with an ice cold wheat beer.
Grilled Bacon-Fried Egg Brioche Burger with Garlicky Aioli
This scrumptious burger creation is sure to tantalize your taste buds and fill you up with flavor. The mildly sweet and buttery brioche pairs perfectly with the delicious beef patty, as well as the salty bacon and the flavorful egg yolk. But the real star of the show here is the garlicky aioli which just brings out all the elements in a beautiful combination. Add a cold wheat beer and you have the perfect summertime meal.
Why People Love It
There’s something wholly satisfying about this Grilled Bacon-Fried Egg Brioche Burger with Garlicky Aioli. The buttery brioche bun is a great base for all the other elements and does a great job of soaking up all that delicious aioli and egg yolk. The bacon gives it a wonderful smoky and salty flavor, and the beef patty is juicy and full of flavor. All these elements come together for an amazing taste experience that is sure to satisfy even the most picky of foodies.
Making the Recipe Gluten Free
For those who are gluten intolerant, the great news is that it is quite easy to alter the recipe to make it gluten free. All you have to do is replace the brioche bun with a gluten free substitute like a gluten free roll or a sweet potato bun. The rest of the ingredients in the recipe are already gluten free, so you can enjoy this delicious burger and never have to worry about consuming any gluten.
Making the Recipe Vegan
It is also quite easy to make this recipe vegan. Most vegan burgers will work perfectly with this recipe, and there is an ever-increasing selection to choose from in most grocery stores. Additionally, you can replace the egg with some tasty vegan ingredients like avocado, tempeh bacon, or crispy tofu for some added texture. To complete the vegan transformation, you can use a vegan aioli or some mayo with minced garlic and olive oil.
By following one of these easy tweaks, anyone can enjoy a delicious Grilled Bacon-Fried Egg Brioche Burger with Garlicky Aioli, regardless of their dietary preferences.