This Grilled Cheesy Goodness Recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds! A flavorful garlic aioli is spread on one slice of bread before it’s layered with cheddar and pepper jack cheese, roasted red bell pepper, and fresh basil leaves. Then, a zesty chipotle mayo is spread on the other slice of bread before they are grilled to perfection in a buttery skillet. All of these delicious flavors come together to create a unique and flavorful sandwich that you won’t be able to resist. Enjoy this Grilled Cheesy Goodness Recipe with a cold glass of pale ale beer or a medium-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon for the ultimate taste experience.
Grilled Cheesy Goodness Recipe!
Ingredients for Garlic Aioli:
– 1/4 cup mayonnaise
– 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice
– salt to taste
Ingredients for Chipotle Mayo:
– 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
– 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
– 2 slices of bread
– 4-5 thin slices of cheddar cheese
– 4-5 thin slices of pepper jack cheese
– 1 roasted red bell pepper
– 2-3 fresh basil leaves
– 1 tablespoon butter
1. In a bowl, mix the mayo, minced garlic, lemon juice, and salt to create the garlic aioli. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix the mayo, chipotle pepper, and lime juice to create the chipotle mayo. Set aside.
3. Take the roasted red bell pepper and cut into thin slices.
4. Take 2 slices of bread and generously spread the garlic aioli on one side of each slice.
5. Layer the cheddar and pepper jack cheese on top of the garlic aioli on one slice of bread.
6. Add the roasted red bell pepper slices on top of the cheese.
7. Add the fresh basil leaves on top of the roasted red bell pepper slices.
8. Spread the chipotle mayo on the other side of the other slice of bread.
9. Place the second slice of bread on top of the fresh basil leaves, chipotle mayo side down.
10. Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat.
11. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to the skillet and let it melt.
12. Place the sandwich in the skillet and cook until the bottom side is golden brown.
13. Flip the sandwich over and cook until the other side is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
14. Remove the sandwich from the skillet and let it cool for a minute or two.
15. Cut the sandwich in half and serve hot!
Best paired with a cold glass of pale ale beer or a medium-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy!
Grilled Cheesy Goodness: A Delicious and Easy Recipe!
Everybody loves a good grilled cheese sandwich, and this Grilled Cheesy Goodness Recipe is no exception. This recipe is easy to make, full of flavor and a great way to indulge any midday craving. The combination of cheddar and pepper jack cheese with roasted bell pepper and garlic aioli and chipotle mayo are sure to please your taste buds.
A Favorite for Cheese Lovers Everywhere
This Grilled Cheesy Goodness Recipe is quickly becoming a favorite for cheese lovers everywhere. The combination of different cheeses with the garlic aioli, chipotle mayo and roasted bell pepper gives this dish a unique flavor combination that everybody loves. Plus, the grilled cheese sandwich is a classic and it’s easy to adjust the recipe to make it gluten-free, vegan or just your own creative spin.
Adjusting the Recipe to be Gluten-Free
This Grilled Cheesy Goodness Recipe can easily be adjusted to be gluten-free. All you have to do is switch out the regular slices of bread for gluten-free slices of bread. This can be found in the gluten-free section at most supermarkets, or you can make your own with gluten-free flour.
Adjusting the Recipe to be Vegan
This recipe can also be adjusted to be vegan. To make the recipe vegan, you will need to switch out the mayonnaise for vegan mayonnaise, the cheese for vegan cheese, and the butter for vegan butter. All of these items can be found in the vegan section at most supermarkets.
Enjoying Grilled Cheesy Goodness
This Grilled Cheesy Goodness Recipe is sure to satisfy your cheesy cravings! It’s easy to make and can be adjusted to fit any dietary preferences or restrictions. Enjoy it with a cold glass of pale ale beer or a medium-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon. Bon Appetit!
If you like this sandwich recipe, check out this “Smoked Venison and Grilled Asparagus Sandwich with Bold Flavors Recipe” or this delicious BBQ Chicken Sandwich with Sweet Baby Rays. You can also check out the full Sandwich Archive!